(Not too interesting today, still trying to locate the new routine!)
If you are anything like me, your internet browser’s bookmark list is ridiculous. I have a habit of planning to return to corners of the web I stumble across and rarely actually making it. I need to clear out my current list as it is becoming cumbersome. Actually, I think the internet bookmarks is a new metaphor for my brain. I used to be that my desk signalled the state of mental health – the less wood that could be seen, the more likely it was I was in need of a cup of tea and a lie down.
So, I am getting straight and organised. Here are the current bookmarks on my browser, waiting to be put to better use, probably tells you a little bit more about me!
- 10 Editing Aspects to Watch Out For by The Writer’s Alley
- Don’t Hold Out for a Hero by The Other Side of the Story
- What Makes One’s Voice Distinct by Author Culture
- What is Writer’s Voice by Rachelle Gardner, Literary Agent
- The Lying Art of Historical Fiction, The Guardian
- How to Build A Strong Online Following by Bubble Cow
- Story Quest Contest
- Seven Essentials for Finishing Your Book by The Bookwright
Cooking and Crafts
- How to Make Indian Saag Aloo by World Foodie Guide
- Knitted Mini Christmas Stockings by Little Cotton Rabbits
- Free Pattern for Moss Stitch Hat and Scarf by Prima
- Teddy Bear Knitting Pattern by Prima
- Knit Father Christmas by Knitting Daily
- Calamity Kim
- Knit Your Own Tea Cosy by iVillage
What I would like to buy . . .
- Knitted Pirates, Princesses, Witches, Wizards, Fairies
- Stop Staring, Cover Girl Dress
- Irregular Choice Flick Flack Shoes
Ok, they are now filed! *breathes a sigh of relief for feeling more organised* Feel free to send me links to add to a new bookmark list!