Can you tell what I’m watching?!
Originally coming from the ancient Latin ‘crassus’ meaning ‘thick’ or ‘fat’. This translated into Old French as graisse which changed to the word as we know it in modern English.
Urban Dictionary Definition:
- A movie that is amazing that was shot in the late 1970s and stars Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta.
- Grease is the word, is the word, that you heard.
It’s got groove
It’s got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling
- Fatty or oily matter; lubricant.
- To kill someone.
- A descriptive word for Lightening.
- THE word.
- A thick, sticky substance that seems to coat most things in my kitchen, allowing them to take on the attributes of velcro and therefore attaching to other items such as fluff.
- The consistency of most Chinese take aways.